Exploro RACE FORCE AXS 1x TORNO (2022)
See the whole market, find your perfect match and buy with confidence.
Expert, impartial advice
Helping you find your perfect match.
No more wild goose chases
See live stock from across the market.
Sit back, relax
Watch the offers come to you.
- Frame: Exploro RaceMax. Unidirectional pre-preg carbon, High-modulus/high-strength performance blend layup
- Fork: Fango RaceMax with compact crown
- Headset: 3T MinMax custom by Cane Creek IS42/28.6 + IS 47/38
- Bars: 3T Aeroflux LTD carbon
- Stem: 3T Apto Stealth
- Rear Mech: Sram Force AXS eTap WIDE
- Shifters: Sram Force AXS eTap
- Brakes: Sram Force AXS Hydraulic Disc w/ Sram 160mm Centerlock rotor
- Crankset: 3T Torno Team, 36T chainring, ultra-narrow Q-factor
- Cassette: 12-speed Force AXS, 10-36T
- Wheels: Fulcrum Racing 7 DB with DRP double-seal hubs, 700c, tubeless ready
- Seatpost: New 3T Charlie Sqaero Team with Ritchey WCS Clamp
- Saddle: Fizik Argo Tempo R5
Note: Specifications and build components are subject to change without notice, please check with your dealer to confirm latest specs. Bikes are supplied without pedals unless otherwise stated.
FOR: Fast, fun and thoroughly well thought-out. Great integration of components, from wheel set to bars. Rigid and racey road character.
"One of a handful of gravel bikes we've tested that was truly capable on [dirt & paved] surfaces."
Bikeradar reviewed the Torno crankset: "The 3T Torno's narrow Q-factor feels incredible when you're churning over the gears in the saddle making this ideal for high mileage races, such as the Dirty Kanza, where aero-gravel setups are taken seriously."
3T have an impressive history of building lightweight, strong components that make clever use of materials from steel, to aluminium and carbon fibre. In recent years they've been reborn as an innovative carbon frame manufacturer too, with the Exploro bringing aero tube shapes to the world of gravel.