SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc Dura-Ace Di2 (2022)
See the whole market, find your perfect match and buy with confidence.
Expert, impartial advice
Helping you find your perfect match.
No more wild goose chases
See live stock from across the market.
Sit back, relax
Watch the offers come to you.
The frame features highly truncated airfoil tube shapes that offer the same weight, and equal or better stiffness than round tubes, but reduce drag by up to 30%.
BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon
Cannondale's premium high-strength, high-stiffness carbon construction. A sophisticated blend of high-strength and high-stiffness fibers yields a frame that’s extremely light, lively and durable.
SuperSix EVO has always been known for its elegantly smooth ride quality, and the new one is even smoother. The new SAVE rear stays, integrated binder and 27 SL KNØT seat post increase compliance by 18%.
HollowGram SAVE SystemBar
Thin bar profile absorbs shock and reduces drag for better comfort and speed. Two-piece design allows interchangeability and 8° of pitch adjustment to perfectly fine-tune rider position.
The new frame design has clearance for some seriously big rubber. 30mm wide tyres fit with ease, for new levels of comfort and capability on any kind of road.
HollowGram 45 KNØT Wheels
An evolution of our wide, ultra-fast, low-drag rim profile with a light, versatile 45mm depth. Maintains high aerodynamic efficiency even with big tyres.
An integrated wheel sensor delivers hyper accurate speed, route and distance info, registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale App.
- Frame: SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
- Fork: SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer and 55mm offset (44-54cm), 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" steerer and 45mm offset (56-62cm)
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" (44-54cm), 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" (56-62cm)
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9250, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9250
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9270, wireless, 2x12-speed
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Crank: Shimano Dura-Ace R9200, 52/36T
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace R9200, 11-30, 12-speed
- Bottom Bracket: FSA PF30A to 24mm Reducer
- Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace R9270, 160/140mm MT900 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9270 hydraulic disc
- Rims: HollowGram 45 SL KNØT, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 45mm deep, 21mm IW, tubeless ready
- Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite, straight-pull
- Tyres: Vittoria Corsa, 700 x 25c
- Hubs: (F) HollowGram KNØT, sealed bearing 12x100mm centerlock / (R) HollowGram KNØT, 12x142mm centerlock w/ DT Swiss 240 internals
- Handlebar: HollowGram SAVE SystemBar, Carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust
- Stem: HollowGram KNØT, Alloy w/ cable cover, -6°
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Saddle: Fizik Tempo Argo R3, 150mm width, K:ium rails
- Seatpost: HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, Carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm, 0mm offset (44-48cm), 15mm offset (51-62cm)
- Wheel Sensor: Cannondale Wheel Sensor
Note: Specifications and build components are subject to change without notice, please check with your dealer to confirm latest specs. Bikes are supplied without pedals unless otherwise stated.
...the new SuperSix Evo felt just like an old friend, only quicker. There was an unmistakable familiarity about the way it rode, which immediately put me at ease.
The quick and assured handling was still there, as was the resolute frame stiffness that responded to my hardest efforts with the same likeable, punchy and taut feel I had been used to previously. In fact, in terms of the latter it was maybe even superior to its predecessor.
All the while I was absolutely aware that this bike was substantially faster.
A bike that handles and rides this well is a rare thing... Sublime handling, great wheels, superb comfort.
Against stiff competition from a variety of race, aero, endurance and gravel bikes, this is the bike that stood out above all others at the end of our six month Bike of the Year test, impressing through the winter on our home roads and on the mountains of Gran Canaria.
Cannondale were, and still are, masters at extracting the ultimate performance and lightness from aluminium frames. They've now translated that materials expertise into carbon fibre, with great success. Few other brands combine light weight and comfort so well. Whether on or off road they provide superlative ride quality without compromising on performance, as their race pedigree clearly shows.