See the whole market, find your perfect match and buy with confidence.
Expert, impartial advice
Helping you find your perfect match.
No more wild goose chases
See live stock from across the market.
Sit back, relax
Watch the offers come to you.
The frame features highly truncated airfoil tube shapes that offer the same weight, and equal or better stiffness than round tubes, but reduce drag by up to 30%.
BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon
Cannondale's premium high-strength, high-stiffness carbon construction. A sophisticated blend of high-strength and high-stiffness fibers yields a frame that’s extremely light, lively and durable.
SuperSix EVO has always been known for its elegantly smooth ride quality, and the new one is even smoother. The new SAVE rear stays, integrated binder and 27 SL KNØT seat post increase compliance by 18%.
HollowGram SAVE SystemBar
Thin bar profile absorbs shock and reduces drag for better comfort and speed. Two-piece design allows interchangeability and 8° of pitch adjustment to perfectly fine-tune rider position.
The new frame design has clearance for some seriously big rubber. 30mm wide tyres fit with ease, for new levels of comfort and capability on any kind of road.
HollowGram 45 KNØT Wheels
An evolution of our wide, ultra-fast, low-drag rim profile with a light, versatile 45mm depth. Maintains high aerodynamic efficiency even with big tyres.
An integrated wheel sensor delivers hyper accurate speed, route and distance info, registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale App.
- Frame: Synapse Carbon, SmartSense enabled, Proportional Response size-specific design, BSA threaded BB, flat mount brake, 12x142mm thru-axle, thru-tube internal cable routing with Switch Plate, removable mudguard bridge, hidden rack/mudguard mounts
- Fork: Synapse Carbon, integrated crown race, Proportional Response size-specific design, 12x100mm thru-axle, thru-tube internal routing, hidden mudguard mounts
- Headset: Synapse Carbon Sealed Bearing, integrated, 1-1/4"-1-1/8"
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9250
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9250, braze-on
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9270 hydraulic disc, wireless, 2x12-speed
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 12-speed
- Crank: Shimano Dura-Ace R9200, 50/34
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-34T, 12-speed
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 BSA
- Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9270 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT900 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9270 hydraulic disc
- Rims: HollowGram 45 SL KNØT, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 45mm deep, 21mm IW, tubeless ready
- Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite, straight-pull
- Tyres: Vittoria Corsa tan wall, 700 x 30c
- Hubs: (F) HollowGram KNØT, sealed bearing 12x100mm centerlock / (R) HollowGram KNØT, 12x142mm centerlock w/ DT Swiss 240 internals
- Handlebar: HollowGram SAVE SystemBar, Carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust
- Stem: HollowGram SAVE, Alloy, -6°
- Bar Tape: Fabric Knurl Bar Tape
- Saddle: Fizik Tempo Argo R3, 150mm width, K:ium rails
- Seatpost: HollowGram SAVE Carbon SmartSense, 27.2 x 350mm (48-56), 400mm (58-61)
- Wheel Sensor: Cannondale Wheel Sensor
- Extras: SmartSense with Lights and Radar, Trainer-compatible thru-axle
Note: Specifications and build components are subject to change without notice, please check with your dealer to confirm latest specs. Bikes are supplied without pedals unless otherwise stated.
Cannondale were, and still are, masters at extracting the ultimate performance and lightness from aluminium frames. They've now translated that materials expertise into carbon fibre, with great success. Few other brands combine light weight and comfort so well. Whether on or off road they provide superlative ride quality without compromising on performance, as their race pedigree clearly shows.