C68 Road Dura-Ace Di2 (2022)
See the whole market, find your perfect match and buy with confidence.
Expert, impartial advice
Helping you find your perfect match.
No more wild goose chases
See live stock from across the market.
Sit back, relax
Watch the offers come to you.
- Frame: Colnago C68 Carbon Disc, T47 spec BB , Ceramicspeed SLT headset, thru-axle 12x142mm
- Fork: Colnago C68 Full Carbon Disc, thru-axle 12x100mm
- Bottom Bracket: T47 Threadfit shell fitted with Shimano Dura Ace BB92-41B Press Fit Bottom Bracket
- Stem: Colnago CC01 Integrated Carbon handlebar
- Handlebar: Colnago CC01 Integrated Carbon handlebar
- Bar Tape: Colnago Dot Bar tape
- Brakes: Shimano Dura Ace R9270 Flat Mount Disc Callipers - 160mm rotor
- Brake Levers / Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace R9270 Di2 Hydraulic Disc STI Levers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace R9250 Di2 Front Derailleur - 12 Speed - Black
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace R9250 Di2 Rear Derailleur - 12 Speed - Black
- Chain: Shimano 12-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace 9270 12 speed 11-30
- Chainset: Shimano Dura Ace 9270 12 speed
- Front Wheel: Shimano Dura-Ace R9270 C50 Carbon CL Disc Wheel Black 700c
- Rear WheelShimano Dura-Ace R9270 C50 Carbon CL Disc Wheel Black 700c
- Tyres: Pirelli 28mm
- Saddle: Prologo
- Seatpost: Colnago C68 Carbon Seatpost
Note: Specifications and build components are subject to change without notice, please check with your dealer to confirm latest specs. Bikes are supplied without pedals unless otherwise stated.
Classic Italian heritage and race-winning pedigree, Colnago are one of the most respected names in the Pro peloton. Founded in 1952 by Ernesto Colnago, and still helmed by him to this day.
Every bike in their range benefits from Colnago's very special recipe for handling and ride quality - it's a fabled balance between surefooted stability and pinpoint precision.