Defy Advanced 0 (2022)
See the whole market, find your perfect match and buy with confidence.
Expert, impartial advice
Helping you find your perfect match.
No more wild goose chases
See live stock from across the market.
Sit back, relax
Watch the offers come to you.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, disc
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SL D-Fuse S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm, XL:44cm
- Bar tape: Stratus Lite 3.0
- Stem: Giant Contact S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:110mm, L:110mm, XL:110mm
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, composite, 14mm offset
- Saddle: Giant Approach
- Shifters: SRAM Rival eTap AXS 2x12
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Rival eTap AXS
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Rival eTap AXS max 36T
- Brakes: SRAM Rival eTap AXS hydraulic, Giant MPH rotors [F]160mm, [R]140mm
- Brake Levers: SRAM Rival eTap AXS hydraulic
- Cassette: SRAM Rival, 12-speed, 10x36
- Chain: SRAM Rival D1
- Crankset: SRAM Rival D1 DUB, 33/46 S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims: Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset (22mm inner rim width)
- Hubs: Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes: Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset
- Tyres: Giant Gavia Fondo 1, tubeless, 700x32c (effective width 33.5mm), folding
- Extras: Factory tubeless set up including sealant, 35mm max tyre size
Note: Specifications and build components are subject to change without notice, please check with your dealer to confirm latest specs. Bikes are supplied without pedals unless otherwise stated.
Barring the cable routing issues, there's no doubting that the Defy Advanced 1 has one of the best ride qualities in the endurance category. It almost perfectly balances performance and comfort and the spec list at this price point is almost unbeatable.