TCR Advanced SL Disc 0 (2022)
See the whole market, find your perfect match and buy with confidence.
Expert, impartial advice
Helping you find your perfect match.
No more wild goose chases
See live stock from across the market.
Sit back, relax
Watch the offers come to you.
With the highest pedalling stiffness-to-weight ratio of any bike in its class and updated aero tube shaping, this frameset is engineered to give Giant pro road racers superior climbing capabilities, aerodynamic efficiency and sprint stiffness for race-winning performance.
This is where the TCR’s most quantifiable gains can be found compared to previous generation models. Every tube shape was analyzed, engineered and tested to create an overall structure with significantly lower drag at a wider range of yaw angles. The result is a TCR that’s faster than ever in sprints and solo situations.
Integrated disc brakes deliver smooth, powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather and road conditions. Flat mounts and new thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling, while added frame and fork clearance allows for larger diameter tyres up 32mm.
- Frame: Advanced SL-Grade Composite, integrated seatpost, disc
- Fork: Advanced SL-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SLR S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm
- Bar tape: Stratus Lite 2.0
- Stem: Giant Contact SLR S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:110mm, L:110mm
- Seatpost: Advanced SL-Grade composite, integrated design, -5/+15mm offset
- Saddle: Giant Fleet SLR
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9270 2x12
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9250
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9250 max 34T
- Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydraulic, Shimano RT-MT900 rotors [F]160mm, [R]140mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace, 12-speed, 11x34
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace M9100
- Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace, 36/52 with FC-9200P power meter S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Rims: CADEX 42 Disc Hookless WheelSystem (19mm inner rim width)
- Hubs: CADEX 42 Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes: CADEX 42 Disc WheelSystem
- Tyres: CADEX Race, tubeless, 700x25c (effective width 26.5mm), folding
- Extras: Computer mount, factory tubeless set up including sealant, 2 ISP clamps plus shims, 32mm max tyre size
Note: Specifications and build components are subject to change without notice, please check with your dealer to confirm latest specs. Bikes are supplied without pedals unless otherwise stated.
Giant's historic flagship TCR race bike has had an aero and efficiency overhaul, and it's tough to beat... Aerodynamic, rigid and all-around fast.
A dream machine with exquisite handling and brutally fast acceleration.