Dogma F Dura-Ace Di2 (2022)
See the whole market, find your perfect match and buy with confidence.
Expert, impartial advice
Helping you find your perfect match.
No more wild goose chases
See live stock from across the market.
Sit back, relax
Watch the offers come to you.
A multitude of size options
Using T-shirt sizes to measure our bikes would be an insult to our Italian tradition, to the craftsmen who made frames to measure, like a fine suit. Thanks to our 11 frame sizes, 16 handlebar sizes, and 2 seat post sizes, we can provide 352 combinations so you can find the perfect position on the saddle of your new DOGMA F – compared to the 7 options you’re offered elsewhere.
Dogma F - Key Data
Compared to the Dogma F12, the Dogma F is: 265g lighter (complete disc frame kit in size 53), + 12% stiffer at the bottom bracket, + 3.2% more aerodynamic (F rim vs F12 rim) or + 4.8% more aerodynamic (F disc vs F12 disc), and saves you 1.3W at 40 Km/h, and a whopping 2.6W at 50 Km/h
- FRAME: TorayCa T1100 1K Dream Carbon with Nanoalloy Technology, TiCR™ Cable Routing, Italian BB, UCI Approved
- FORK: F Onda Fork with ForkFlap™, 1.5in upper and lower steerer, Ultra Light Headset bearings
- CRANKSET AND CHAINRINGS: Shimano Dura-Ace R9200, HollowTech 2 12S
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 FD-9200 11S
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 RD-9200 12S
- CASSETTE: TBC
- CHAIN: TBC
- FRONT BRAKE (DISC): Dura Ace BR-R9200, 2 piston caliper, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE (DISC): Dura Ace BR-R9200, 2 piston caliper, 140mm rotor
- INTEGRATED HANDLEBAR: MOST Talon Ultra Fast
- BAR TAPE: MOST Bar Tape
- SADDLE: MOST Linx ULTRAFAST SUPERFLOW L Carbon Large 145mm
- SEATPOST: Pinarello Aero Seatpost with 3D printed Titanium top Seatclamp and bolts
- SEAT CLAMP: Seatclamp TwinForce, Titanium Bolts
- TYRES (DISC): Pirelli PZero Race 26mm, black 127 tpi Aramid breaker. Max Tyre Size 28mm (width as measured)
- WHEELSET (DISC): Shimano Dura Ace C50
- AXLES (DISC): Ultra Light Custom Axle 12x100 & 12x142, tool free removal
- WEIGHT: Disc Brake version: 6.9kg (weight in size 53, with DT SWISS ARC1400 50mm profile wheelset, without pedals and bottle cages/bottles)
Note: Specifications and build components are subject to change without notice, please check with your dealer to confirm latest specs. Bikes are supplied without pedals unless otherwise stated.
With their distinctive swooping shapes Pinarello's bikes strike an imposing figure in the Pro peloton, and as the bike of choice for Team Ineos (previously Team Sky) they've seen many great successes. With an emphasis on performance, they tend to the more sporty end of the fit spectrum, making them hugely popular with riders looking for speed with style.