0 SLR - Dura-Ace Di2
See the whole market, find your perfect match and buy with confidence.
Expert, impartial advice
Helping you find your perfect match.
No more wild goose chases
See live stock from across the market.
Sit back, relax
Watch the offers come to you.
0 SLR - A superlight frame
A distinctive feature of the Wilier 0 SLR is its lightweight frame: weighing in at under 800 grams in the medium matte black version, Wilier 0 SLR is the most distinguished member of Wilier Triestina’s range of super lightweight frames. In fact, in its most advanced configuration, the entire bike tips the scales at a mere 6.5 kg.
0 SLR - Total Integration
One of the key trends in frame design is the search for extremely clean lines. Wilier Triestina started down this road in 2016 (one of the first bike manufacturers worldwide to do so) with their Cento10AIR, inserting the brake and derailleur cables inside the monocoque handlebar, which was itself integrated into the frame. With the Wilier 0 SLR, we raised the bar, pairing total integration with the lightest frame, fork and handlebar ever. We've re-engineered and evolved all these elements to allow integration: the 0 integrated handlebar, composite handlebar spacers and the section of the frame headset.
- Drivetrain: SHIMANO DURA-ACE Di2 R9170
- Wheelset: WILIER TRIESTINA SLR38KC CARBON DISC
- Frame: WILIER 0 SLR - CARBON MONOCOQUE HUS MOD + CRYSTAL LIQUID POLYMER
- Fork: WILIER 0 SLR - CARBON MONOCOQUE HUS MOD + CRYSTAL LIQUID POLYMER
- Handlebar: ZERO BAR INTEGRATED CARBON
- Headset: FSA CUSTOM BEARINGS MR137
- Shifters: SHIMANO DURA ACE Di2 ST-R9170
- Brakes: SHIMANO DURA ACE BR-R9170
- Rotors: SHIMANO DURA ACE CENTER LOCK SM-RT900 160 MM / 140 MM
- Front derailleur: SHIMANO DURA ACE Di2 FD-R9150
- Rear derailleur: SHIMANO DURA ACE Di2 RD-R9150
- Crankset: SHIMANO DURA ACE FC-R9100 50-34T
- Bottom Bracket: SHIMANO DURA ACE PRESS FIT SM-BB92-41B
- Cassette: SHIMANO DURA ACE CS-R900 11-30T
- Chain: SHIMANO DURA ACE CN-HG901-11
- Tyres: VITTORIA CORSA SPEED 700x25
- Saddle: PROLOGO DIMENSION 143
- Seatmast: ZERO SLR CARBON WILIER CUSTOM MADE -15 MM / 0 MM SEATBACK
- Thru axles: MAVIC SPEED RELEASE 12x100 FRONT - 12x142 REAR
- Bar Tape: PROLOGO ONE TOUCH
Note: Specifications and build components are subject to change without notice, please check with your dealer to confirm latest specs. Bikes are supplied without pedals unless otherwise stated.
The 0 SLR has the characteristic Wilier feel, with excellent power transfer and a lively ride that doesn't beat you up on longer excursions.
Wilier Triestina have a rich heritage, founded in 1906 and very much integrated within their Italian home region. With many Grand Tour successes to their name, their bikes are always up to date with the latest tech, but also carry a distinct sense of style.